Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well... what the heck! Can't hide forever.


This is the first post of my blog an i promise nothing! Could end up being a masterpiece and getting us on Leno, Letterman, or maybe just maybe even OPRAH!!! But not likely. I don't like her show anyway. Emilee does. So here we are in Las Vegas now for over two years but the story begins long before that when we were in Idaho. I guess we have some catching up to do but it is late and there will be time for that latter. So this will have to do for now. Hello and goodnight.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

It's about time you did this. I will forward your blog to other family members so they can see that you are still kicking.
Love and miss you everyday.
Mom

cjanddiane said...

I have a brother?? We miss you guys and hope that you can let us know often what's up in your life in the big city.

Heather said...

Copycat! Looks like someone wants to be just like me... Thats a cute picture of you guys, well Emilee makes it look good anyway. Where have you been the past few years anyway? Ill come back to Vegas soon so I can fall asleep and get sunburned by your pool again.. Come to San Diego!!

Miss Jackie said...

Yay!! I've been wondering how you guys are doing!! You both look so good! I'm totally jealous you live in Vegas...I love that place. Thanks for doing the blogger thing so I can see whats new with you guys too...even though I'm just a cousin!! It's nice. Jackie