Monday, December 15, 2008

What a difference a month makes!!


Backyard on November 16th. About 80 degrees!

Flowers still in Bloom!

Except this one...Emilee HATES this plant! She yells at it for not growing or changing all summer. It was supposed to be a birds of paradise :(

Today...December 15th. This Stinks!!!

Not your typical Vegas Skyline View!

I refuse to give up my lifestyle...Lets BBQ!!!

November was awesome with highs in the 80's for half the month but look what happened. Cant imagine what the rest of you are going through living in Siberia USA.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ya I feel ya, the weather drastically dropped from a warm 75 degrees to a bitter cold 72 degrees in only a month here! What is with the crazy weather in SD!!!

cjanddiane said...

I can't believe that! I dodn't know you even got snow...ever! Yeah Siberia is bad today!