Saturday, May 10, 2008

Added Desert Riding Album!


I added an album with some of our riding pictures in it. The riding is usually in the desert around Las Vegas or at Dumont Dunes in Cali to the south or Armagosa Dunes a lil bit North. Both are lots of fun and about the closest substitute to Sleds that I can find. It is amazing how much life you find when you venture out and explore the desert. It just looks like weeds and rocks when you fly by it on the highway or from the air, but once you get out into it you see all the interesting plants and animals that make it their home. You might even find some old skeletons left over from the Mob days....just kidding....or at least I hope I am!
Link to Album:
Riding and Exploring the Desert

1 comment:

Josie said...

Hey, it sounds like you guys are doing well. I love the new house. It is fun to stay in touch through blogging. If you ever want to know what we are up to, our blog is jeffandjosieowens.blogspot.com. I found your blog on Jeff and Emily's site. Take care. Josie