Saturday, May 17, 2008

Snowmobile Videos Added to Album!


I posted all the clips of the sled video that my good friend Nate Fisher and I put together back in Idaho a few years ago. During college riding was what it was all about. You just can't really describe it to someone who hasn't done it on a modern machine. Best scene of freedom, adventure, and exploration that i have found. None of the other motor sports I have tried come close, I really miss this stuff! Most of the clips are one track each but the first two are two and three tracks. We just had lots of home videos and decided to put some of it to music but towards the end we actually started shooting because we wanted footage for it. Makes one heck of a souvenir! Lots of good scenery in Idaho, Utah, Oregon with lots of cool climbs and drops. Check it out if you want.
Here is the link: 1A Bold Snowmobile Video
And if your wondering about the title 1A stands for Ada County in ID.

3 comments:

cjanddiane said...

I'm glad you didn't die in an avalanche doing those crazy videos! I'm glad you are safer in Vegas...although I know you will find some other extreme sport of some sort there.

Jeff said...

your videos and snomobile pictures are the BOMB!

Jeff said...

Which one is the one that has the Nitro boost on the wall climb?