Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Only been about about 75 days since I blogged....

Well what can I say... I'm Busy! Going back to work defiantly has its downsides but I am enjoying my new career in Disaster Services, Re-construction and Consulting. It has been a great last few months with lots of activities going on. I will try to get more pics and details about some of them later. We made it to Boise for Emilee's sister Ashley's wedding, have done tons of boating and spent the fourth of July weekend on a house boat, finally upgraded my truck, been to tons of outdoor concerts (mostly free...gotta love Vegas), both got strep throat, vent to San Diego again for work and for fun, Emilee lost her only chipped car key,....... and on and on. And oh i almost forgot one more tiny thing...Emilee graduated from nursing school. "EMILEE GRADUATED FROM NURSING SCHOOL" Ohhhhh-Yeahhhh! I am so proud of her and she has really worked hard (for a long time) at it! She is going to make a wonderful nurse! So, for the most part life has been kind to us in Las Vegas and we can't complain about too much. Except for maybe that it is cooling down (only 100-105 now), and the days are getting shorter. Contrary to popular belief, we have found that we love the hot dry summers and summer is our favorite season in Las Vegas.

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Congratulations to Emilee. We are also proud that you finished nursing school. What a hot looking nurse! I hope you guys get over the strep throat.

Heather said...

Yay for Emilee!!! Im pretty sure you forgot to brag about the best time you had all summer in beautiful San Diego and how fortunate and cool you felt having the privledge of hanging with your favorite sister!

Anna Beal said...

I am so excited for Emilee! Thats totally awesome.
alexannabeal.blogspot.com

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Hey I found your blog! Congrats on graduation Emilee! It's like the greatest feeling in the world! Now....finding a job. Sometimes that's another story. check out our family blog!
www.hebsandpark.blogspot.com. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
Your cuz,
Heather Lyons

The Raguskus Family said...

Emilee congrats. I am just starting nursing school in two weeks. I wish I were you and could be done also. I would love to catch up with you. Send me an email braguskus@msn.com

You look fabulous.

Brenda

cjanddiane said...

Way to go Emilee! Congratulations! I just know that you will be one of those really sweet nurses that everyone loves to have! (not the mean rough & tumble ones) Glad to see a new post. I check ALL the time to see what my baby brother is up to.

Miss Jackie said...

Congrats Emilee!! Fun to be done eh!?! Glad you've had a great summer you two!