Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Search is Over!!!

I finally landed my first job as a Registered Nurse!!!! Yea!!! I start next Thursday at Progressive Hospital! It's an acute long term care facility. They're a small hospital with only 24 beds, but the hospital is so nice!! Their is critical and non-critical patients. So I will be trained for both!! I am excited to start, but also a little nervous. Everyone there has been so good to me, so I'm sure I'll have a lot of support! Can't believe the day has come!!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

That's great Emilee! I hope you enjoy your job. What are your hours going to be?

Jeff said...

good news!

The Raguskus Family said...

Congrats! That is really exciting. Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

cjanddiane said...

Good Luck Emilee! I'm sure you will be great!