Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yes, we are still alive!

Emilee an I have both been Busy, Busy Busy with work and everything else goin on in our lives. There a lot of things that have happened that i should have posted and I will try to get to some of them but we all know how that has worked out. Emilee, Jeff and Family came and visited us in March, we went to Emilee's sister Kelli's wedding in May, we had Heather n friends visit for Memorial weekend, we tore up the boat a bit squeezed in some fun as well. Maybe once i get some work off my shoulders i will ad some more stuff.

Thats all for now.

-Dan


Teachin Andrew to be good Captain.

Way to go Kelli! (Wedding in Boise)

Did a bit of Dune riding (before it got too hot)
She is gettin a bit wild!

"Milions of Peaches...." I am sick of peaches! Our tree was about to fall over with these things this year.

Got a lot of good boating in already this year. Water temp was in 70's from early May. Very nice! Water level keeps dropping and there are rocks!!!

Like the one that gave me this little bruise. Ouch! That was a 4 thousand dollar rock! Thank you insurance!

Us kick'in back for a little Reaggae mon!

Got in a nap. Right Here!

Em n Bob

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow you are doing better then me at updating your blog.. I suppose If I could charge my camera I could upload some pics... When are you coming to SD?

PS. MAIL MY CHARGER!!!!! Thanks :)

cjanddiane said...

Man...share the peaches!!! We got 1apricot and about 10 cherries.